viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2016

Repent of his works, ask forgiveness in humility and turn his face to IHVH ... !!!

Apo 1:3  Blessed [is] he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time [is] at hand.

Apo 1:5  And from Jesus Christ, [who is] the faithful witness, [and] the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Apo 1:6  And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him [be] glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Apo 1:7  Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Apo 1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Apo 1:18  I [am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Apo 1:19  Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

Apo 2:5  Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

Apo 2:16  Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

Apo 3:19  As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Apo 3:20  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Jer 25:32 Thus saith IHVH of hosts: Behold, evil will go forth from nation to nation; a very strong whirlwind [Stone, Earthquake, Tsunami] is triggered from the ends of the earth, "


Jer. 25:32

EHEIEH.

IHVH
י ה ש ו ה

999

.


No hay comentarios: